Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
We are seeking a IT Controls Sr Specialist responsible for supporting the IT General and SAP Controls agenda for global IT processes, ensuring the appropriate IT Control environment is in place. The role will be a leader in the execution of the IT Control automation agenda design, deployment and execution. Key deliverables will include supporting the development of IT control capability and aiding in the design of SAP Control solutions for both new and existing processes. Additionally, the role will support the quarterly IT general control testing, quality review and IT Control reporting processes. The role has direct impact on assessing risks and defining controls in IT functional areas.
The IT Controls Sr. Specialist will work closely with the global, sector and market IT function leads, IT process and control owners, corporate/external audit and with sector and market Business Control teams.
- Support Process Owners in Risk Assessment reviews (process, documentation,) including cross functional partners and external providers
- Support Process and Control owners on the effective design of control activities to mitigate risks identified, and in the creation of the necessary documentation requested for control methodology
- Support relevant projects on the controls impact assessment
- Act as a liaison with IT Control peers and IT in support of the various change management and project processes to maintain effective controls and to assesss financial implications as projects/changes move through the approval process
- Provide key inputs for the Controls Change Management Board (CCMB), collaborating with the ITGC Sector Lead and the SAP Global Testing Services Manager and sector contacts to determine appropriate impact of any identified SAP changes
- Investigate technical and process issues to resolve issues or enhancement opporutnities identified within the controls solution
- Contribute to global IT Control transformation and optimization initiatives.
- Drive quarterly testing agenda, coordinating and supporting teams (process owners/control owners, internal or external) in conducting regular control testing and reporting, and obtaining quarterly certifications
- Identify, develop and deploy automation tools to conduct global IT Control testing
- Review quality of control self-testing evidences and follow up deficiencies with PO/CO
- Initiate GCS portal quarterly processes and manage updates to controls following defined processes
- Report major risks and testing results to management on a regular basis
- Meet periodically (i.e., weekly, monthly, and quarterly) with vendor support teams to ensure projects, testing results, deliverables, etc. arecompleted on time
- Support PO/COon the preparation and execution of internal and external audits
- Work with IT teams to ensure holistic approach is taken to remediate Corporate Audit findings, developing remediation plans, assure mitigation, and drive timely closure of remediation activities
- Ability to plan and organize development work and recreate deliverables
- Ability to present and defend design decisions across functional areas
- Experience of articulating control and security topics to senior, non-IT stakeholders (written and oral)
- Possess good decision-making skills and must have excellent communication skills
- Need to have organizational skills and be capable of multi-tasking
- Understand and effectively navigate within PepsiCo IT structure/ network to drive complex agenda
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrixed, global and virtual organization
- Willingness to travel 10-15%
- There is a very heavy audit schedule that requires diligent prioritization and management
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in IT Controls
- Expertise in SAP business process, navigation, configuration
- Experience of IT Audit roles or direct experience of internal risk and control processes
- Experience in designing, documenting, implementing and testing IT control processes in a large company environment as it relates to risks and controls in the Sarbanes Oxley realm
- Experience working with and deploying automated control testing solutions and tools
- Preference for public accounting and/or risk and control management experience from the "Big Four"
- Experience of working within a large IT organization’s governance and control
- Deep understanding of principles of risk and control processes and general understanding of IT process areas within the PepsiCo (e.g. Security, Operations, Applications, Project Management, Service Management)
- Knowledge of CobiT, ISO, Sarbanes Oxley, COSO, ITIL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access or similar
- Very Fluent English required, second language advantageous
Job Type: Regular