Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking for a Associate Analyst Data Governance, Responsible to focus on focus on PepsiCo data governance support of MDM check table and cross reference functions. Role will support data governance activities to ensure aligment of key attributes across local, sector, and globally defined attributes.
- Coordination and partner with Business Teams, Business Relationship Managers, Architecture and IT services teams to maintain data governance best practices and standards along with appropriate policies and procedures
- Support core governance activities for assigned projects
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise data governance standards.
- Manage work intake, prioritization and release timing; balancing demand and available resources. Ensure tactical initiatives are aligned with the strategic vision and business needs.
- Key Competencies Required:
- Proactively analyze data to increase quality as it relates to accuracy, completeness, consistency, integrity, timeliness, conformity, and validity; Verify accuracy of data in functional area and for integration/project activities.
- Able to conduct root cause analysis.
- Contribute to the ongoing metadata maintenance and content updates. Understanding importance of metadata and reinforcing benefits and usage to team.
- Cooperates with others and responds to customers and team members.
- Proactively collaborates with end users and team members in supporting existing business processes and applications. Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Interace with business partners as an expert in explaining and relating how data impacts their business function
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Min 5 years related business experience
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in project management in a IT related role
- More than 1 year experience in data governance and/or data catalog an metadata management
- Proven experience in managing Data, BI or Analytics projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with collaboration and listening skills
- Good understanding of PepsiCo business processes, data, and EDW/MDM environments
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies
- Ability to ideate requirements & design iteratively with business partners without formal requirements documentation
- Ability to budget resources and funding to meet project deliverables
- Handles day-to-day issues within the work team.
- Building executive presence (i.e., able to explain how arrived at decision process)
Job Type: Regular