Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking an Sr Manager, Advanced Analytics will be responsible to manage/lead baseline and investment teams in developing state of the art, advanced analytics solutions that will showcase PepsiCo's capabilities on the Next Gen Advance Analtyics (NGAA) platform. This will include leveraging existing tools and solutions, as well as identifying and implementing new advanced tools to develop/showcase futuristic possibilities and concepts for awareness and adoption within PepsiCo. This role will have responsibility of ensuring on time and on budget delivery; satisfying project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards, as applicable. This role will play a pivotal role in planning, executing, and delivering machine-learning based projects that include machine learning modeling, management and problem analysis, data collection, exploration and preparation, integration and operationalization.
- Lead delivery of key Advanced Analytics projects within time and budget, identifying opportunities of reuse of assets built throughout projects and programs including raw data, transformed analytical data assets, engineered features, models and consumption methods.
- Understand data sources (existing and new) and process pipelines. Facilitate access to those data sources and manage the creation of data pipelines as required. Lead the application of statistical analysis and visualization techniqiues to generate and test hypotheses leading to the application of advanced analytics techniques.
- Lead efficient implementation of data pipelines and model deployment with a monitoring of model accuracy.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards.
- Manage work intake, prioritization and release timing; balancing demand and available resources. Ensure tactical initiatives are aligned with the strategic vision and business needs
- Accountable for all work intake supporting implementation of strategic project investments, and resulting business value, across various advanced analytics capabilities, leveraging the cloud-based NGAA platform
- Partners with GD&A functional & technical directors, Enterprise Architects, and Sector Leads to enable analytics solutions to meet business strategies, support enterprise direction, and drive cost efficiencies
- Communicate strategies, project updates to both business leaders and IT leaders.
- Lead a team of employee and contract resources to meet advanced analytics needs:
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); lead team of technical resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple locations across geographies
- Lead user-centric ideation and solutioning discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements to build robust solutions
- Strong communication skills to meet with business, understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, Data Science, Business Analytics or related field. Avanced degree preferred.
- 12 + years’ experience in Information Technology or Business Relationship Management
- 5+ years of experience leading/building advanced analytics and big data solutions, with focus on data science methods
- Excellent remote collaboration skills
- Proven solutions Delivery experience - expertise in Big Data, data science project development lifecycle, integration, and sustainability, including model quality monitoring and re-training in an agile approach and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovative solutions using data science, data engineering and machine learning
- Advanced analytics experience, with R/Python/Scala/deep learning and data science environments preferably Microsoft ML Studio and Jupyter Notebooks.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in an advanced domain like text analytics, deep learning, optimization engines, recommendation engines is a plus.
- Ability to ideate requirements & design iteratively with business partners without formal requirements documentation
- Ability to identify and budget resources and funding to meet project deliverables
- 2-3+ years experience working in a matrix organization with diverse priorities and managing hybrid employee, contractor and multi-location teams
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage resources to plan, including effectively handling spikes in demand
Job Type: Regular