Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
We are seeking an Ent/SAP Soln Assoc Analyst for technical administration, performance tuning, and monitoring of the SAP application, Governance of Global SAP support and supporting the functional teams, Since PepsiCo has all SAP Components, we expect that this person have some experience in at least 1 of the SAP components. SAP Components: ECC 6.5, CRM 4.0/5.0, SCM 4.1/SCM 5.0, SRM 4.0, EP 7.0 NetWeaver 2004S, SAP BSOH 2.0, BW HANA 2.03.
- Proficient SAP BASIS in activities, technical administration, performance tuning, and monitoring of the SAP application and supporting the functional teams.
- Managed service provider support/governance teams.
- 7-10 years significant experience to 4 SAP components (HANA 1.0/2.xx (ECC & BW), PI/PO/ Portal, HCM).
- SAP Components: ECC 7.0, CRM 5.0, SCM 4.1/SCM 5.0, SRM 4.0, BW, XI, EP 7.0) NetWeaver, SAP HANA, involved in release and cut over activities.
- Upgrade Skill such as - Oracle & Application upgrades( ERP, BW, EP, SCM, SRM ), Support Pack upgrades, Kernel Upgrade, Applying addon’s,Proper understanding of Pre-steps and post-steps of upgrades, Different types of version upgrade (new version / EHP)
- Advantageous to have certification in SAP HANA, Portal, OSDB migration.
- Process Skills - Incident Management, Problem management, Change management Configuration management.
- Key Responsibilities:
- SAP day to day Support
- SAP Support Packs, and Upgrades
- SAP integration with other systems
- SAP Installation and Planning
- Knowledgeable on SAP, middleware integration, configuration, administration, and SAP add-on software such as archiving, faxing, imaging, and workflow Performance Monitoring
- Establish and maintaining Storage Management and Backup/Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Plan support
- Problem resolution during development, rollout and production support
- Utilizing Change Management to make changes
- Systems Administration Specialists will provide services directly to the project team for: Environment Migration Support
- Familiarity with transports and the SAP methodology for migrations
- Demonstrate proficiency in the SAP system and required bolt-on solutions
- SAP Control (SOX,
- Overall governance to SAP landscape for 7 different regions within PepsiCo.
Key Competencies Required :
- Team management & coordination(Internal & external), SAP Managed service provider support/governance, critical incident management and Stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 7 to 10+ years’ experience SAP BASIS / HANA Administration, Solution Manager experience.
- Good Communication, Facilitation, coordination, Governance, Managing teams and Excellent analytical skills, ITIL Knowledge & Experience lead POC / complex scenario.
Job Type: Regular