Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, Salesforce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
We are Seeking a Development and Delivery Developer responsible to will provide primary support for Java code maintenance as well as baseline support for StarTeam forms and all java-based scripts and applications currently supported by the Development Team. The role will interact directly with the business to gather enhancements request, code updates, and provide support to business users as required.
- Maintain and enhance all java business forms and web pages – used directly by the Pepsi and Frito-Lay business team to conduct work intake and sales issue tracking.
- Maintain and enhance java-based backend scripts and interfaces used to conduct Development Solutions automation work. These include database loads, ticket creation, notifications, infrastructure restarts.
- Provide infrastructure support for StarTeam. This includes upgrades to hardware and software, as well as administrative changes
- Provide secondary support for Azure DevOps java development governance, especially during NA off hours. Able to provide standard support for build and code repository issues encountered.
- Provide secondary support for MyEclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE), especially during NA off hours. This include the use, installation, configuration of the IDE on both workstations as well as citrix.
- Ability to work directly with business customers to gather requirements, present updates and provide support.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to work in fast paced environment where results must be completed on time
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of related IT business work experience
- Minimum of 2 years java development experience required
- Minimum of 1 year java servlet development experience required
- Bachelor in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years Agile Scrum experience desired
- .Net experience a plus, but not required
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in working matrix organization and handling multiple stakeholder would be added advantage.
- Functional and/or Technical experience in delivery of IT project within but not limited to the following (SAP, ABAP, Middleware/TibCo, JAVA, mainframe, etc)
Job Type: Regular