Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, Salesforce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
We are Seeking a Development and Delivery Associate Analyst focus of the Global Capabilities team member is to help understand and build the Vendor management frame work, governance and sourcing along with Process definition. The incumbent will partner with service providers for relationship management and governance, reviewing vendor performance and discussing the pipeline of projects/sourcing initiatives for specific / multiple sectors assigned as part of the role.
- Partners with other sector DRP (Delivery & Resource Planning) team to help layout and optimize vendor resource management processes
- Understand the best practices across sectors for vendor management and help gets standardize across by effectively interacting with peer team members and VM leaders.
- Ensures adherence to Governance & Compliance (local and global policies, processed and procedures)
- Partners with DRP and D&D teams in definition, refinement and consistent reporting of KPIs and SLAs related to vendor delivery
- Coordinates the contract and vendor management related activities including periodic vendor performance evaluations.
- Supports and is a champion of VM strategies, goals and help set global/regional standards.
- Participates in defining the strategic vision for the workgroup and translates that vision into 3-5 year strategic plans and annual operating plans
- Connects with peers at other companies to understand the options available for vendor
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of related IT business work experience with experience in vendor management practices
- Experience in managing vendor interaction, policy definition and driving relationship for win-win proposition for both entities.
- Experience in vendor negotiation, contract management and vendor performance management
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong experience in preparing RFP, Proposals, evaluations and price negotiations with vendors.
- Prior experience in working matrix organization and handling multiple stakeholder would be added advantage.
- Functional and/or Technical experience in delivery of IT project within but not limited to the following (SAP, ABAP, Middleware/TibCo, JAVA, mainframe, etc)
Job Type: Regular