Are you looking to kick start your career and work with some of the world’s most iconic brands?
At PepsiCo Philippines - your ambition meets our global stage, we offer interns a chance to see what it’s like to work with global brands whilst maintaining the local flavors enjoyed across many households today.
Our Internship program provides an exciting developmental experience in Marketing and will run over a 6 month period between the months of July and January.
Every intern will get the chance to engage with cross-functional teams, build critical skills and capabilities as well as get the chance to make an impact by presenting key business recommendations. You will experience a robust orientation and onboarding program, mentorship from some of our key leaders in the business and the opportunity to collaborate as part of a team and contribute to community service events.
Interns will be guided, mentored and provided with continuous developmental feedback, from their managers and the broader organization throughout their internship.
At the end of the program, you will have the chance to present your work experience to the PepsiCo leadership team.
What Qualifications are Required?
Successful applicants should have:
- Major in Marketing or Business Administration, or any related fields
- 3rd or 4th year of in their Bachelor’s degree, fresh graduate or any year of Master’s degree
- Proven academic record
- Computer Skills i.e. Microsoft Offices ( Word, Excel, Power Point )
- Strong change agility to adapt to the ever changing business environment
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and offer meaningful recommendations
- Responsible, with a demonstrated initiative and strong drive for results