We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Quaker Foods North America (QFNA) plays a vital role in PepsiCo's foods portfolio. As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands.
As Director of Sales for Gamesa, Quaker’s Hispanic Foods Division, you will have the unique opportunity to lead a team and make an end to end business decisions. This role sits on the Quaker Leadership Team and reports directly to the VP of Sales for Quaker Foods North America.
- Lead Quaker’s dedicated Hispanic Sales Team generating an annual net revenue of $86MM
- Responsible for authentic Hispanic foods and snacks (Gamesa and Sabritas) portfolio, and retail execution of high Hispanic indexing Quaker core branded initiatives
- Collaborate, both cross-functionally and cross-divisionally, for execution of Quaker and broader PepsiCo Sales initiatives
- Lead a large team of sales professionals, with headquarter responsibilities and frontline retail sales accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years selling experience in the consumer-packaged goods sales team
- Must have very strong written & oral communication skills
- Must have very strong strategic thinking skills
- Must be strong at multitasking and well-organized
- Must be very detail-oriented and have strong presentation building/presenting skills
- Must have a proven track record for leadership skills, as well as both business and people results
- Experience in the Hispanic market or brands preferred
- 25% Travel
- Demonstrated ability to define vision and strategy
- Superior strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to quickly understand and evaluate complex situations to inform executive-level decision making
- Holistic business understanding across all key levers of the CPG value chain including brand & product positioning, pricing, sourcing and supply chain, and go-to-market / distribution
- Ability to analyze financials, sales forecasting, consumer research, and syndicated data and trends to uncover insights and opportunities to inform recommendations and decision making
- Superior executive presence and communication, ability to establish credibility quickly
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Ability to think creatively and disruptively about new opportunities for growth
- Comfort with ambiguity and operating autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Spanish fluency a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement