We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:
This Production Supervisor position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. You will align the team to achieve production performance standards.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
· Develops and leads a cross functional/departmental team to take on day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
· Delivers effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
· Motivates team members to achieve plan goals by having a regular presence on the plant floor
· Applies knowledge of TPM processes, equipment and system capability for individual and facility standards
· Sets and achieves performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
· Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
· Oversees and ensures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
· Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
· Ensures compliance with all health & safety regulations
· Administer policies and procedures
· This role may operate manufacturing equipment occasionally
· This role requires you to work off-shift and weekend work
What you'll bring:
· Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
· Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills - Proven front-line supervisory skills and ability to lead a team-based approach to decision-making
· A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing or operations experience preferred
· Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, validated by your successful completion of a major improvement project
· Demonstrated planning and organization skills
· Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
· Ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
· This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Safe driving record strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement