PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names, we are committed to Winning with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through our dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly outstanding talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
What you'll do:You will develop and lead the strategic demand planning agenda for PMF portfolio, through developing collaboration synergies with clients while managing a team that generates statistical forecast, leads baseline forecast within the Beat Plan (S&OP and S&OE) agenda, and enables the forecast to JDA – DM in order to guarantee inventory replenishment that promotes plan execution, delivering excellent service levels to our customers.
The main responsibilities are:
- Design and lead Demand Planning Strategy.
- Lead projects to transform business processes.
- Lead implementation of continuous improvement projects delivering functional excellence and driving business results.
- Manage PMF Statistical forecast accounting for 80% of total revenue and support initiative construction utilizing JDA DM to provide data to drive sales decisions. Provide what-if scenarios.
- Manage forecasting process, including Demand & Finance Review and Supply & Demand Balancing Review providing quality comparisons and driving decision-making to achieve business goals.
- Lead consensus forecast information to deliver inputs for financial algorithms and market analysis. Manage the consensus forecast in the Demand Planning System: JDA – Demand Manager in the dimensions Product/Geography/Time (Sku/Channel-Chain-DC/Week), allowing the appropriate solutions for inventory production and distribution through interfaces with JDA – Supply Chain Planning and JDA – Inventory Optimizer.
- Represent PMF Demand Planning within the Global teams participating driving the project agenda enabling global alignment.
- Lead the Operations agenda within the Portfolio Optimization Process.
- Lead the Forecasting Track in E2E Perfect Service Project.
- Facilitate PSP and AOP forecast in order to calculate Supply Chain’s requirements that will result in CAPEX and Strategic Business Decisions.
What you'll bring:
- Holistic understanding of PMF Business and Processes
- Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning, and Systems knowledge
- Statistics, Advanced Excel and Database Management skills
- Advanced English Language skills (written and spoken)
- 8 year experience preferred
- Strong influential skills
- Solid leadership ability
- Eminent communication capabilities
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to enable negotiations and collaboration within multifunctional teams
- Result driven
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth! Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo!
#LI-EXECUTIVERelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline