Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Testing Engagement Lead
This role supports all of the D&D and CTO related testing activities of the company in LATAM. Primary intent of role is to reduce risk to PepsiCo’s global IT landscape by enabling consistent, cost effective, high quality targeted testing processes and services in the LATAM sector. Today LATAM has key projects along with all sector based T1 to T4 projects that need to be governed from testing perspective to ensure minimal risk in production and quality deployment.
- Sector Demand Management: Attend PIDM forums, sector leadership team meetings and CAPEX forums to secure projects, provide estimates, ensure adherence to testing methodology and standards
- Demonstrate ability to represent all Testing Services in a variety of forums to senior leadership
- Execute the Global testing champ/challenger strategy for execution, driving value through testing delivery excellence
- Ensure adherence to testing methodology and standards and drive common metrics to QA / Governance team
- Plan and manage test resources (external / internal)
- Deliver Test Execution / Management as needed, providing defect metrics to QA / Governance team
- Leads the sector testing tool training and conducts adherence monitoring; makes recommendations to improve adherence.
- Represent Voice of Customer to inform Test Engineering of sector needs to inform Segment / Target / Positioning of Testing Services
- Develop testing sector Roadmaps / Expansion Strategy and Coverage / Quality Metrics Execution (by application / functional area, etc.)
- Sector Engagement Leadership Team – core member
Experience and profile
- IT professional with more than 7 years of experience in a large, multinational corporation; consumer packaged goods and project testing or QA experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly motivated, decisive leader with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to influence multiple decision makers with a track record of developing and delivering high impact and successful IT services (development, testing, project management, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to build trust and influence senior leaders across multiple geographies
- Advanced proficiency business English both oral and written, including technical lexicon
- Strong foundational understanding of testing practices, tools and IT development lifecycle
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
#LI-MEXICORelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular