Co-op Work Term Duration: 8 months
Start Date: January 6, 2020
Education and Eligibility: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students currently enrolled in a co-op program with their post-secondary institution
Job Location: Our PepsiCo office in Calgary, AB
The successful candidate, reporting to the HR Manager, will assist the HR Team in delivering HR service, leadership and support to the business. This position will be responsible for coordinating and administering a variety of HR related activities. This position is a 8 month co-op work term.
- Support the execution of the HR Plan in areas such as retention, recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion and communication.
- Assist the HR Director and HR Manager with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Provide recruitment support to business units including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, testing and candidate selection.
- Work with HR Manager to coordinate and support the recruitment process for new graduates, which includes organizing campus events and recruiting sessions.
- Coordinate Co-op and Campus projects.
- High level of commitment and respect to the roles and responsibilities of the position, as well as to the clients being served.
- Currently completing a post secondary program in Human Resources, preferably with an Industrial Relations, or Business/Management focus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Adaptability and quick learning capability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook) is essential.
- Must be able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction.
Deadline to apply - December 1, 2019Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary