Auto req ID: 190131BR
PepsiCo is a global leader in snacks, foods and beverages, and is comprised of some of the world's most recognized and trusted brands. PepsiCo Canada is organized into two business units; PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Tropicana and Gatorade; PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker Canada.
As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do, from a new product launch to delivering a product to a store. To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference. Taste the success with Canada's fastest growing consumer packaged goods company, and discover big challenges and big opportunities - personally and professionally.
Co-op Work Term Duration: 4 months
Start Date: January 6, 2020
Education and Eligibility: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students currently enrolled in a co-op program with their post-secondary institution
Job Location: Our PepsiCo office in Winnipeg, MB
Our Sales group contributes to PepsiCo Canada’s success by applying knowledge of category best practices and consumer insights against objectives, strategies and opportunities. This person will interpret business data to develop fact-based recommendations that support achievement of sales objectives. Success in this role will require results-driven behavior, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, technical prowess, and the ability to bring others with you.
- Coordinate POS and Merchandising equipment flow, including allocations to Sales Team, Drivers, and Customers
- Manage POS inventory and distribute other marketing materials as needed
- Job shadowing the frontline, district & zone leaders, zone business, key account & district managers
- Leveraging your leadership and analytical skills by developing your sales and negotiation skills by working with large customer accounts
- Support the sales team by creating and printing sales presentations and updating scorecards as necessary
- Develop a standardized process work flow to receive, sort, store, build, distribute and allocate all Sales POS and Merchandising equipment
- Develop tools, trackers, and training materials for the Sales team
- Attend key business meetings & have the opportunity to present your project work to the Area Business Team
- Assist in weekly, period, quarterly and annual forecasting
- Working towards a University degree in Business
- A student who is currently enrolled in Post-Secondary
- Must possess a valid driver's license (Class 5 or equivalent) and have access to a vehicle
- High academic achievement along with demonstrated ability to pursue other extracurricular activities at the same time
- Strong leadership skills while also being able to be an effective team player
- A self-starter with the ability to plan work to meet objectives, set priorities and manage work schedule
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to confidently interact with all levels within the organization, from front line to executives
- Advanced analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
To apply: visit www.pepsico.ca. Choose the “Careers” tab and search Jobs by Keyword: “Co-op”.
Deadline to apply: November 4, 2019Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary