Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business, process, education, communications, journalism, psychology, cognition or related field
- Minimum of eight years of related change management experience providing tactical execution of change strategies and plans, preferably following a structured change management methodology
- Applying a change management methodology, as part of a transformation or other significant change within an organization
- Establishing scorecards, awareness campaigns and working in agile ways
- Comfortable hosting workshops with teams on communications, change management, and transformation
- Understanding and articulating via written and spoken words the key concepts and value of building change capabilities
- Ability to think strategically and convey stakeholder-specific messages effectively while building global relationships at all levels
- Global experience is required; experience working in a Consumer Products, consulting, or IT related functions is a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement