Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking for a EIP Application Support Analyst Responsible to provide Functional and technical leadership to multiple sector IT teams. Will work closely with CTO, Development and business teams to sustain the (Java, Spring Boot) applications deployed on EIAP (Enterprise Integration and Application platform). Monitor the applications for any issues and incidents. Perform initial log analysis and troubleshooting to identify the root cause of application issues.
- Maintain existing production applications developed using Spring, Spring Boot, Datastax Cassandra, and Apache Kafka
- Leverage DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment; Continuously identify the automation scope and implement them to bring in more efficiency.
- Manage all applications running in development, QA, mirror, and UAT and Production environments; support developers, QA, and other teams who are using the test systems
- Assist with production support operations as needed and be part of on call rotation which includes weekends
- Help to define, record and execute application disaster recovery plans and procedures
- Monitor the environments for any issues and incidents- perform initial log analysis and troubleshooting to identify cause of application issues/Root Cause Analysis
- Develop additional code and scripts to improve running of processes, monitoring, configuration, etc.
- Perform engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services
- Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Production Support Teams.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, development teams and Global Support Lead.
- Effectively handle communications across business and technology partners at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Use Service Now or other similar issue tracking system to follow ITIL practices
- Key Competencies Required:
- Be creative and ability to operate in a start-up mindset.
- Willingness to learn.
- This lead needs to be able to be self-directed with a minimum of guidance during most activities and responsibilities.
- This role needs to take ownership of the infrastructure, technologies, and incidents to be agile in delivering requests, restoring service, and resolving problems. Confidently presenting new ideas, techniques, and technologies to management is a critical skill.
- Cross-functional collaboration will ultimately define the success of this role
- 5+ years of Application support and development experience in Java/Spring technologies
- At least 3 years as a Full Stack Java Developer with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST Services.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting or developing Applications that integrate with Apache Cassandra/Datastax and Apache Kafka
- Experience with Cloud deployments on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Understanding in Microservices Architecture, development and support.
- Experience with Agile PLM methodologies
- Experience with DevOps Platforms & CI/CP pipelines like Azure DevOps, GitHub, Artifactory, Nexus, etc.
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Demonstrate accountability, independent initiatives and willingness to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time-zones
- Experience working within an on-shore/off-shore support environment
- At least 3 years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Agile, Angular/ React, AppDynamics, Cassandra, ELK a plus.
- Containers (PCF, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Testing frameworks (JUnit or Spock preferred)
- API authentication/authorization (OAuth2 preferred)
- SPA frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- System insights (Prometheus, Grafana, Thanos)
Job Type: Regular