Do you want to work for the world’s leading Food and Beverage company? On Brands used by millions of consumers every day? In a high performing, fun and dynamic team? Making an impact from the very first day you start? Then you have come to the right place! We are recruiting for a Shopper Marketeer Beverages in our Belux team. A great place to accelerate your marketing career and make a difference!
The shopper marketeer Beverages is a key contributor to the development and execution of the Shopper Marketing Strategy and annual plans in cooperation with brand marketing, category management and sales. This includes defining the necessary A&M budget during the preparation of our annual plans and managing the shopper budget during the whole year.
The role creates value by the integration of insights (consumer, shopper and customer) with brand- and customer strategies in order to develop customer, consumer &/or shopper communication solutions for the PepsiCo beverages brands (Pepsi, 7up, Tropicana, Looza, Alvalle, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, Caleb’s) in retail and in Away-From-Home.
He or she is the single point of contact for all beverages shopper marketing related topics, including, but not limited to, new product launch, events, promotions and the development of shopper communication solutions, which includes : objective setting, briefing external agencies, creating the final solution and excellently executing at customer with support of the Field Sales Force and key account managers.
He or she coaches and manages a junior shopper marketeer and an intern.
The shopper marketeer Social Beverages reports to the Senior Brand Manager Social Beverages Belux and Juices BeNeLux.
He or she will be a key member of a great beverages marketing team composed of 11 team members.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Lead the implementation and excellence in execution of the shopper marketing plans and calendars (national, customer specific, AFH) to achieve business and marketing objectives;
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders through effective communication and alignments, ensure key information is shared with management to support effective decision making;
- Proactive follow-up of the brands business performance and adjust/develop plans based on situation together with key stakeholders;
- Single point of contact & business partner for Beverages shopper marketing related topics;
- Master internal and external processes to ensure project are delivered on time and look for productivity improvements;
- Manage shopper marketing budgets;
- Coach and manage a junior shopper marketeer;
- Responsible for procurement and timely delivery of all POS materials in OT & AFH, including management of key suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Briefing of externals agencies to develop creative concepts and evaluate them;
- Insight led shopper marketing expertise of effective shopper communication;
- Monitor, evaluate and maximize effectiveness and efficiency of shopper marketing solutions;
- Translate data and insights into actionable recommendations and business opportunities;
- Manage trade communication
- You have a university degree or similar;
- Relevant experience in (FMCG) Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Trade marketing (3-5 years);
- You are a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial and you have a ‘get things done’ mentality;
- You have strong communication skills, are persuasive and able to inspire and take others with you;
- People management skills: to lead a small team
- Team player with strong project management skills;
- Flexible, positive and able to organize, coordinate and manage change under time pressure;
- You are creative, problem solver and you have an eye for details;
- Passionate about FMCG, Retail and Away-from Home Channels
- Languages: Professional level of Dutch AND French and also fluent in English
- Imperative to have experience in working in a digital environment, you have a proven track record in digital activities. You are curious and interested in the newest developments in digitalization and you keep track of the developments in this field. You are able to display a vision and strategy on this topic to ensure company goals are met
Job Type: Regular