This role is for a Development & Delivery Specialist (D&D) on the NA SAP GTM team supporting our North American Beverage & Food business. The delivery specialist will be responsible for the delivery of on-time, on-budget with high quality IT solutions that will support our GTM business with needed capabilities to meet customer demands.
This role will strategically partner with multiple IT teams to obtain consensus and approvals for solution decisions, and ensure alignment to global standards. As a delivery specialist, you'll lead and develop IT solutions to enable and equip our business partners with the needed tools that will advance business performance. The delivery specialist will serve as the single point of focus between the business and IT service providers including our technology teams to build best in class solutions.
In this role you will gain and grow an understanding of our North American Beverage and Food business in the GTM segment. This will include channels such as FLNA (DSD, Warehouse, FoodServiceVend, GES, TDD, TDDS, S2U, PrePick), NAN (Warehouse, CDSD, BFSI, NACO, Avail). You will also build strong both horizontal and vertical relationships with our business and leaders that deliver measurable business impact while acting as the principal technology advisor and a champion for identifying, leading and driving information technology transformation within PepsiCo food and beverage units.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Provide SAP GTM functional leadership and act as the team enterprise architect
- Define, analyze, vet new business requirements against our solution and recommend IT solutions that are consistent with our business processes and global standards
- Partner with multiple IT teams, to obtain consensus and approvals for solution decisions, and ensure alignment to global standards
- Provide accurate/timely estimates for AOP initiatives as well as for out of cycle requests
- Delivery on time, on budget with high quality projects in the GTM functional space
- Partner with our sustain organization to ensure proper KT documentation is provided for all changes and implementations
- Measure the quality of deployed solutions against sustained critical metrics
- Teach and KT past and upcoming solutions to peers and business partners
- Ensure continuous improvement in value optimization, IT performance, and business processes where applicable
- Advocate for and advance business partners’ knowledge of IT processes frameworks, roles, and capabilities
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in SAP-Sales & Distribution including full cycle implementations
- Strong expertise in the area of SAP Supply Chain modules, including SD, MM, FI, pricing, Vertex customers, materials, partners, idocs, EDI, workflow routing, CRM is a plus
- Strong SD configuration skills that includes (sales order, delivery, shipment, billing, pricing condition tables, condition types, access sequence, pricing procedures, pricing routine, credit and debit memos, incompletion procedures, output types, output determination)
- Ability to influence and drive business process related decisions, offering solution alternatives for optimization, simplification, and standardization of architecture, as well as integration with non-SAP legacy systems; such as warehouse management systems, inventory systems and transportation with proven ability to engage with the business in defining optimal solutions to support and improve business processes
- Experience building detailed functional design documents, end to end data flow diagrams, test scripts, AT, ST, Integration and supporting the business with UAT, support technical cutover activities and issue resolution during hyper care
- Drive business blueprint workshops with ability to come out with clear and well documented business requirements, develop fit/gap analysis, functional as well as non-functional requirements and the finalized to-be process flows
- Ability to debug code and pinpoint potential gaps and disconnects in existing solution; also the ability to work with the development team both on-shore/off-shore to explain the proposed design and share standard methodologies
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement