The Supply Chain TPM and Engineering Support Director leads the team that manages all activities and the PNL associated with South Division Manufacturing and Warehouse operations. Specifically, includes production line operation, TPM processes, Quality, engineering, warehouse loading, inventory management, truck shipping, and productivity projects to support the AOP.
This role provides coaching and leadership to functional sales and operations leaders on process improvement. The position requires strong influential leadership in establishing sustainable processes/procedures, driving efficiencies, coordinating improvement activities, equipment upgrades, coordinating manufacturing requirements to meet customer expectations, ensuring adherence to PepsiCo inventory management policies and procedures, following stringent quality procedures, ensuring safety policies and procedures are followed, and administering all company contracts, policies, and procedures.
*This role can be based anywhere in the South Division*
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations
- Develop effective relationships with internal customers (i.e. Front Line Associates, Front Line Leadership, SVP GM, MU VPGM’s, Plant Directors, Division Leadership and Support Teams etc.)
- Interface with Sector Engineering to evaluate projects and ideas that optimize cost and service objectives while considering changes in business and customer profiles; provide M&W Operation expertise to these initiatives.
- Direct the daily assignment, scheduling, and execution of company TPM processes for optimal utilization.
- Provide timely updates to Division Leadership.
- Accountable for delivering local annual operating plan and cost savings objectives.
- Directly responsible for maintaining an efficient cost advantaged company manufacturing and warehousing.
- Directly responsible for Service performance for c Division M&W including but not limited to OOS, Manufacturing Attainment and Ship to Schedule.
- Establish performance standards and processes to optimize operations, improve ship to schedule performance, and control costs.
- Establish performance requirements for Front Line Leadership.
- Develop contingency plans to provide services in emergency situations.
- Ensure compliance with tax, licensing, and permitting requirements.
- Lead and partner with M&W management team to ensure proper staffing and performance management.
- Maintain environmental and safety policies and standards.
- Provide assistance and information to resolve all company M&W incidents as required.
- Establish or manage financial goals, budgets, and operating plans South Division M&W.
- Establish or manage a competitive, cost effective company M&W operation.
- Direct or perform daily financial activities related to cost management.
- Measure and report financial performance against budget.
- Adhere to financial policies and procedures to ensure alignment between Division and Sector objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- 10+ years of experience in M&W operations required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership in safety & environmental compliance.
- Strong influence management and communication skills, ability to gain organizational buy-in.
- High levels of analytical and financial skills, ability to use data to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities. and accurately assess financial impacts.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills.
- Thorough understanding of DSD warehouse operations.
- Ability to lead and influence groups across multiple functions.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement