This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Develop imports channel and top customer strategies.
- Drive both online and offline sales and deliver business targets through both short term and long term strategies across snack and nutrition.
- Define Imports category development strategies. Develop assortment, pack/price structure, and activation principles per product lines
1.Develop and implement Imports channel and customer strategies, tactics and programs based on shopper insights to drive sustainable growth for both online & offline biz:
- Define growth opportunities based on studying & analyzing customer/consumer & shopper insights
- Drive Joint Business Plan (JBP) partnership with top customers to align a win-win solution together with distributors
- Secure overall D&A budget spending through ROI management for cost control
- Align with Sourcing & Trade Marketing team to ensure right assortment and in store performance
- Partner with online and offline KA teams, and global customer teams in all KA sell-in and liaison with regard to Imports
2.Optimize GTM model and overall S&OP process for imports
- Set clear ways of working between PI, customer & imports RCD.
- Appoint, negotiate contracts , set targets and incentive scheme with imports RCD.
- Improve RCD mgt., balance economics, customer needs, supply chain complexity, distributor capabilities.
3.Build Imports team/KA/RCD capability via imports functional knowledge transferring, arranging proper training, T2T meeting, workshop and conduct regular coaching.
4.Define assortment strategy based on consumer and shopper/channel insights:
- Align assortment development plans with category team and exporting team
- Lead the assortment building via alignment with imports sales team
- Drive the process and implementation of goods import to ensure the on-time delivery
5.Built imports brand equity and drive sales via developing selling stories, consumer campaigns and providing TM service support.
- Work with imports marketing team member to translate portfolio strategy into product communication
6.Stay ahead of overall China import market landscape and insights – from category, to consumer, to business models (e.g., “Overseas Buy” on e-Comm)
7.Build functional expertise and share imports knowledge with related parties, RCD, internal Sales, Ops, etc.
- EC team and COSO sales teams
- Imports RCD
- Customer Marketing and Merchandising teams
- PEP global customer teams
- GMD, PAF, AMEA Import Council,
- Supply Chain
- Other exporting entities in PEP
- Import agent
- Logistic suppliers
- Bachelor degree, 9+ year working experience in e-commerce or offline sales, has imports experience will be a plus
- Good knowledge of Consumer Insights/Market research
- Strong communication, analytical and influencing skills
- Good Excel & Word skills;
- Highly result driven with high responsibility
- Strong negotiation and customer management skills
- Sound knowledge of the legal environment as it pertains to procurement
- Experience in trading/purchasing. Excellent Knowledge of crafting, negotiation and executing supply contracts
- Good Knowledge of other relevant processes and systems (Sales, Distribution and Marketing)
- High degree of Planning and Execution Skills
Job Type: Regular