PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly outstanding talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Manage tax compliance system and tax accounting standards to maintain the compliance of the organization with Egyptian Tax and Regulation Laws. Build Tax organization capability to be effective second line.
- Support & supervise the tax inspection process / risk assessment related to all applicable taxes to achieve cost saving and be aligned with tax laws.
- Supervise on the annual tax health check review and the tax positions / risk assessments shared with sector.
- Supervise on the tax calendar to ensure compliance with legal and PepsiCo due dates - Tax declarations (monthly/Quarterly/Annually) + Payments), ensure all tax filings are submitted to the tax authority within the legal deadlines.
- Test PepsiCo Tax controls and ensure tax controls are met and updated on a timely manner according to PepsiCo Global Control Standard (GCS) requirements.
- Prepare & Review tax reporting requirements (FIN 48 – Deferred Tax review – FAS 109 – Quality of Earning (QOE) – Annual Operating Plan (AOP)).
- Prepare & Review tax accounting reconciliations, Balance sheet reconciliations, CBCR & Deferred tax reconciliation.
- Assist Egypt Tax manager in BAIC preparation.
- Ensure SAP proper implementation through SAP coordination and support.
- Be a proactive business partner and run field visits to ensure tax related cycles are transacted the right way.
- Ensure sufficient and comprehensive tax studies provided by tax consultants on timely basis, as well as high risk & high exposure contracts or transactions are issued with the highest tax advisory quality and on a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with tax policies and procedures eliminating risk on the company and generating tax savings as well.
- Review and comment on local and foreign contracts to ensure compliance with local tax regulation and international tax treaties.
- Support the business when needed with any tax advisory related matters, work with all of PepsiCo functions to ensure the accuracy of PepsiCo contracts from tax perspective and to ensure proper alignment with any related tax exposure on a timely manner.
- Support Egypt Tax Manager to enrich tax knowledge and awareness to tax department and other departments. Prepare and conduct training sessions, material etc.
- Work with the corporate / sector teams on Tax planning / Advisory projects, support Tax consultants and Corporate team with all local transfer pricing requirements.
- Liaise with the governmental affairs team in any special projects, attend meeting, discussions with the tax authority to support PepsiCo position.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Tax.
- Excellent knowledge of local tax law, corporate financial requirements and policies.
- High integrity and business ethics.
Job Type: Regular