We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Sales and Distribution Ops Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership and execution of a Sales and Distribution strategy for a regional PBC distribution center.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Provide leadership to management and frontline employees with varying job responsibilities including logistics, distribution and customer service
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Maintain high levels of execution through efficient route sales and delivery, customer orders, productivity attainment, analysis and effective staffing
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Develop the organization by managing performance and developing individual capability
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
- Location flexible to reside in a Rockies Market Unit Location
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and delivery experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early morning and some weekends
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement