Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Incident and Problem Management Coordinator
Ensures at operational level that Service Management processes, controls and tools are implemented correctly at all levels for multiple ITIL disciplines; develops governance processes and key metrics to ensure compliance and consistency for multiple ITIL disciplines.
- Ensures that IT Sustain Operation is fully aligned with ITIL processes across LatAm geographies and areas
- Drives Critical Incidents ensuring alignment with Critical Incident Management Process
- Drives Root Cause Analysis & resolution for critical incidents
- Drives Change Advisory Boards meetings in order to ensure that all changes are properly approved and implemented without business impacts
- Ensures that Incident, Problem & Change management processes records are properly and accurate documented in Service Management Tool
- Provide training for IT staff regards Service Management processes
- Complies with Sox requirements for each Service Management process
- Assists Governance Manager to develop processes to ensure compliance and consistency for multiple ITIL disciplines
- Solve any deviation at operative level regarding to processes execution with all IT internal or external teams
- Produces Trend analysis, dashboards and value indicators that enable back line teams to reach IT Goals regarding Service Compliance, Service Availability & Customer Satisfaction
- Feeds Governance & tools teams regarding operative needs, CMS updates, Sox compliance and reporting requirements.
- Keeps fully alignment with Global Service Management process owners regarding processes, controls & tools
Experience and profile
- +3 year of experience as ITIL processes leader/coordinator
- Experience on ITIL processes implementation
- ITIL foundations V3
- ITIL Practitioner in Operational Support & Analysis (desirable)
- Requirements/Business Analysis
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- English fluence
- Portuguese fluence (desirable)
- International experience in world wide multinational enterprises
Experience working with reports and reporting tools is desired
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Pipeline