PepsiCo are looking for an enthusiastic undergraduate to join our Central Supply Chain Team based at our Head Office in Reading on a 12 month placement working as Impulse Customer Collaboration Analyst
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Undergraduate placement students have an important part to play in our future and we provide a perfect environment for individuals to develop, whilst feeling valued and having fun! You’ll have lots of autonomy where your decisions will really make a difference to our business and in return you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment.
In short, you’ll be using data and analysis to guide the Customer Collaboration team in making the right choices and decisions regarding future forecasts for specific Impulse customers
Other responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for the analysis of forecasting performance data for both accuracy and bias and to implement improvements.
- Review Impulse daily sales v forecast and make recommendations based on fluctuations.
- Create and maintain customer promotional trackers and using this data to make recommendations for current forecasts and future promotions
- Provide effective forecast management information to make effective forecasting changes.
- Review seasonality of forecasts and ensure these are reflected in a timely manner.
- Provide management information into the S&OP decision-making forum for customer related BIAS, Accuracy.
- Administer control zone forecast changes when required.
- Drive system and process improvements to leverage greater levels of efficiency.
What we are looking for:
- Following path to a degree level qualification in Supply Chain Management / Business Studies or closely related discipline.
- High degree of initiative and drive to deliver results with the ability to multi-task.
- Keen to gain experience of working in the FMCG Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience.
- High degree of self-motivation combined with good organisational skills.
- Confident to challenge where appropriate but willing to accept final decision is held by line manager.
- Supportive team player with an accurate, methodical and reliable approach.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Analytically strong: Ability to manipulate complex data to form management information. Can identify connections in data with solid Excel knowledge and deliver actionable, pragmatic solutions.
- An appreciation of Supply Chain processes; planning, operation and order capture.
This 12 month placement starts in July 2020, with a salary of £17,500
We have a range of flexible benefits to offer you, from a competitive pension scheme, to mobile phone discounts - there’s something for everyone!
Application Closing Date – 27th October
Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply early.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.