1. Risk assesses different activities in the plant.
2. Develops Standard Operating Procedures & Safe Working Practices in light of the company GEHSMS system.
3. Administer material safety data sheet for all chemicals used in the facility.
4. Organize the site safety meetings and site senior tours
5. Implement schedule for site planned general inspection.
6. Ensure complete adherence to all Environment Health & Safety (EHS) governmental requirements.
7. Ensure that all incidents and injuries are reported and lead the investigation in these accidents.
8. Develop & conduct safety training according to the annual training plan.
9. Administer all actions tracked on the action tracking system
10. Prepare plant personal protective equipment matrix and ensure its availability
11. Develop emergency response plan and coordinates effective test drills.
12. Participate in periodic GEHSMS system gap analysis and action plan closure.
13. Ensure all fire-fighting systems are maintained properly & ready for emergencies.
14. Implement work permit system.
15. Develop safety action teams.
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering/Science/Agriculture majors.
2. 1-3 years of experience of relevant experience.
3. Excellent command in both written and spoken of English and Arabic languages.
4. Very good command in Microsoft office.
5. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Job Type: Regular