We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description: Sales District Leader
The Sales District Leader (SDL) is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service. The SDL will also have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and manage multiple priorities to make a positive business impact.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of frontline employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Conduct ‘work- withs/ route rides’ with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo’s selling and delivery model
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered and merchandised according to plan
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees or demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Team Spirit! We are looking for someone to inspire others
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement