The Manager of Supply Chain optimization & data analytics for Cans North America is responsible for managing the complex demand planning between aluminum sheet suppliers (Mills) and PepsiCo’s network of Can converters, as well as optimizing PepsiCo’s E2E Value Chain and its related supply allocations.
The role will partner with the Demand and Supply Planning Group of PepsiCo Beverages North America and our broader supply network to achieve Best In Class demand planning for Cansheet, a critical component to making finished cans that are then shipped to our bottlers.
The selected candidate:
- Reports to Senior Director, Global Commodity and Metal Management
- Manage can sheet demand planning operations to drive the GP Cansheet team’s operations.
- Secure existing or new capacity expeditiously at lowest cost to meet forecasted and unanticipated supply needs
- Analyze Supply Network to develop a cost effective volume allocate and recommend most efficient Logistical sourcing option
- Work in interaction between planners at PEP plants and Supplier Plants to secure supply
- Maintain large database and lead data analytics to support data driven decisions.
- Monitor and report on key metrics on weekly, periodic and annual basis.
- Monitor Supplier performance with Technical teams
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders
- Drive best practice improvement across business process, analytics, tool optimization and cross-functional communication with a focus on total cost reduction and supply optimization.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain analytics preferred
- Undergraduate degree in, Supply Chain Management, Information systems, Finance and/or Business required; a MS or MBA is preferred
- Candidate must be excelling at analytics, including high level of comfort with VBA in Excel, Access & SAP
- In-depth understanding of supply chain mechanics and forecasting
- Extensive daily use of Microsoft team, Power BI/Tableau
- Negotiation, organizational, and influencing skills a plus
- Understanding of company packaging policies, procedures and products
- Analytical: ability to analyze information to draw conclusions and find actionable solutions
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
- Leadership: eager to embrace and lead change, ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, consistently works against the right priorities
- Drive for Results: perseverant and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges, works to resolve tough issues
- Strong communication: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with stakeholders internally and externally across all levels
- Highly Collaborative: works well with others, including internal and external stakeholders to deliver results and keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Innovative: takes initiative to find ways to get better results, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions developed elsewhere
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement