|The HR Associate Manager contributes to PepsiCo Beverages Canada’s success by leading the Human Resources agenda through implementing strategies and policies to foster harmonious employee relations while meeting key business objectives. Reporting to the Sr HR Director, the HR Associate Manager will provide HR leadership to more than 450 employees. The position is based in Montreal, QC. The ideal candidate is a business savvy, well-rounded HR and Labour Relations professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who has demonstrated the ability to effectively resolve conflict and collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is also fluently bilingual.|
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Labour or Human Resources
- 5-10 years of experience as a Labour Relations Specialist or HR Generalist required.
- HR experience in a related industry, including consumer packaged goods, distribution/transportation, manufacturing or grocery is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a change agent.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication, presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Business travel required.
- Bilingual (French/English).
Job Type: Regular