, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
- Merchandise store shelving, racks, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in PBC accounts.
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow the direction of the Merchandising Manager/Delivery Supervisor and/or Territory Sales Manager
- Must be available on weekends
- Have a reliable vehicle with flexibility to work in any area within the Toronto Branch boundary including the city of Toronto, east to Oshawa town line, north into Port Perry/Uxbridge, heading west to Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford. Along Hwy 9 into Orangeville, then south to Brampton west into Milton, Oakville, Burlington. but, cannot guarantee it.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Post-secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Must have reliable vehicle to access multi-store locations within assigned shift Valid driver's license
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 150 - 250 lbs. Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
Job Type: Pipeline