PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Order pick using “Voice Pick” as required.
- Strip trucks as required, including returning stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory
- Separate out of date, blue zone and sellable product to the appropriate areas
- Adjust load sheets as required by add-ons or no-stocks
- Complete and hand in circle check report at the beginning of each shift for forklift
- Replenish picking area as required
- Complete can coding sheets as required
- Keep work area orderly and clean
- All other duties as may be required
- Must be available to work afternoons and nights
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Forklift certificate required.
- Proficiency with “Voice Pick”.
- Physically able to perform the work required which includes repetitive lifting of up to 75lbs
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the safe operation of a forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude in writing and mathematics to complete paperwork accurately and legibly.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
Job Type: Pipeline