Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education. Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. Develops individuals and the team to solve routine operational issues. Motivates the team to achieve established performance targets. Organizes and facilitates team meetings utilizing the CI performance process. Coaches team members to use the performance process on the floor. Administers policies and procedures. Initiates and implements continuous improvement projects. May conduct presentations and formal training.
- Develop team to solve own day-to-day operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings
- Solve daily operational issues
- Administer policies and practices
- Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Improve team communication
- Bachelor degree in engineering or business
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Team based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Project management skills
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor
- Majors Preferred: Engineering or Business
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Flexible - willingness to work off shifts and weekends
- Work a 55 to 60 hours per week schedule
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally to frequent
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity) and hear
- Must be able to maneuver safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon season and plant location)
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including safety glasses, ear plugs/muffs, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
- Exposed to various packaging materials, raw ingredients, seasonings, cleaning chemicals, lubricants, etc.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement