Auto req ID: 191792BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform & Win with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
The main function of this position is to ensure all pricing is correctly maintained within Smart Deal for the Southern Ohio and Indiana Retail markets, including Business Segment level, Key Account, and OTS pricing. This role reports to and works closely with the Director of Retail Sales for the Southern Ohio and Indiana markets, as well as with the retail Key Account Managers.
• Support KAMs with pricing input, key account updates, and general pricing assistance
• Maintain and communicate pricing letters and sell sheets
• Maintain business segment pricing with Smart Deal
• Maintain all CDA pricing groups with correct pricing
• Manage COF Creation and MEM Moves for the Dollar Channel
• Additional ad hoc reporting and projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience; preferably in retail sales within the CPG space
• Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel capability, including pivot tables and vLookup, proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
• Strong administrative and/or organizational abilities
• Proven success at multi-tasking and working under deadline
• Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
• Smart Deal and PBC product knowledge preferred
Key Attributes / Characteristics:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
• Superior organizational skills; with strong attention to detail
• Ability to find actionable solutions for complex problems
• Displaying a sense of urgency with the ability to adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environmentRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement