Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Finance BU Savory
Be a Business partner to different teams such as Marketing, Revenue Management, and Sales. Give support during day to day analysis to find growth opportunities. Participate on several Financial planning process’ (Forecast, PSP, and AOP) to create the strategic plan that will allow PMF to increase sales and profit.
• Evaluate Marketing and Sales initiatives to not only be strategic, but also profitable.
• Develop financial models to create efficiency.
• Create a forecast to achieve topline targets.
• Analysis of the daily sales and it’s difference vs forecast.
• Keep track of each brand performance.
• Work with other financial areas, such as Revenue Management and Sales Finance, to create profitable initiatives.
• Participate in the process to build AOP and PSP.
Skills / Experience*
• Experience of 1-2 years.
• Know how to create Financial Models (Excel abilities).
• Financial background (academic or professional).
• Analytic thinking
• Drive for results
• Communication Skills
• English (80%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Type: Indefinido