PepsiCo ESSA (Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa) organisation is looking for a Digital Media Planning and Buying Lead who would use industry and media-specific insight tools to optimize PepsiCo's media investment and act as a key person to build and implement digital media plans.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple digital campaigns at once from initial customer (brand teams) through to planning, buying, optimizing, implementation, and reporting and presentation of post campaign performance
- Building strong relationships with a number of different internal and external stakeholders. Internal example: understanding the business needs and wider circumstances Marketing Directors are responding to and focusing on solutions to help them deliver against their KPIs. External example: Building strong relationships with media owners, keeping up to date with the latest developments for your customers (brand teams)
- Having an up to date knowledge base on social, search and programmatic buying evolutions, data, consumer-facing platform changes, and analytics
- Budget management and forecasting as well as taking ownership to see through any accounts payable task
- Contributing a point of view on important behavioural and human insights as well as on campaign performance whilst making recommendations to improve and on insights to leverage for future campaigns
- Contributing to an integrated digital plan, having a firm understanding of the impact digital has on offline channels and vice versa
- Be informed on the top-line business objectives you are working to developing commercial acumen
- Be informed on industry trends and innovative success stories
What we are looking for?
Contributes to success but not mandatory:
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.