PepsiCo is seeking a highly skilled and talented Executive Assistant located in Rogers, Arkansas. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President/General Manager PepsiCo Global Walmart Inc.
- Managing the SVP’s highly detailed calendar as well as scheduling meetings and conference calls (includes staff meetings and meetings with senior management within the PepsiCo system as well as external stakeholders and consultants) both domestically and internationally
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international) which includes the preparation of visa travel documents, as required
- Coordinating meetings and external events
- Preparing and handling highly confidential and proprietary information
- Preparing and reconciling the SVP’s T&E reports in Concur and P-card as appropriate
- Maintaining content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases)
- Organizing, maintaining and procuring office supplies.
- Managing, updating and appropriately communicating departmental documents.
- Managing departmental projects as assigned.
- Interfacing appropriately with many internal and external clients and senior executives, including the PepsiCo’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Executive Officers for PBNA and PFNA.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Answering general phone inquiries in a professional, courteous and helpful manner and appropriately handling vendor calls and emails.
- Serving as a resource person by contacting or responding to inquiries.
- Greeting visitors to the organization in a professional, welcoming and helpful manner.
- A minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience supporting C-suite and/or senior level executives
- Proven track record of managing multiple and competing priorities
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and act accordingly in addition to exhibiting good judgment
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced and high intensity work environment
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet work demands (ex. early mornings, after hours)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must have advanced PowerPoint skills and be able to independently create high-quality presentations that include charts, graphs, other visuals, etc
- High proficiency using Apple products and systems, including Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, mobile applications, and iOS; proficiency in Adobe Acrobat a must
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make clear and timely decisions
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress
- Must display professional maturity and ability to support and interact with all levels of management
- Proficiency with business technology (e.g. web conferencing, SAP, portals, etc
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as computer, voice messaging and digital multi-functional devices (fax/copier/scanner/printer)
- International experience (meeting coordination, booking travel, visa applications etc.) an asset
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement