To operate as the lead franchise and commercial person for the PepsiCo Beverage business Laos & Cambodia. This includes the delivery of AOP plans and volumes, management of A&M and D&A budgets, acting as the main point of contact for PepsiCo in managing business partner relationships.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the partnership and relationship between PepsiCo and Bottlers to develop, align, influence and execute AOP plans to ensure delivery of annual volume targets.
- Lead EBA/Co-op negotiations with Bottlers with Franchise VP.
- Develop effective market strategies to ensure the sustainability and profitability of the PepsiCo Beverages business in these markets.
- Building of partner capabilities via sharing of PepsiCo best practices and through close collaboration and leverage of strengths/ resources within the system.
- Own the A&M and D&A budgets for these markets and will need to drive optimal spending as well as close tracking/monitoring of all to-date spends.
- Plan and deliver marketing and sales promotional activities for these markets across all channels in Modern Trade and Traditional Trade with support from Regional Marketing and appointed agencies.
- Develop new Bev products to expand portfolio and profitable volume, move into strengthening the PepsiCo agenda.
- Manage the complexity of procuring imports/concentrates/etc. from various sources within the PepsiCo system.
- Deliver on new initiatives and projects in these markets via close collaboration and partnership with respective functional experts, i.e. Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Maintain the PepsiCo- Bottler relationship via strong interpersonal/communication capabilities, good stakeholder management and a continuous effort to add value and build the trust/confidence from business partners in PepsiCo.
- Minimum of 10+ years extensive sales experience in an FMCG environment, with a minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Worked closely with top customers/ clients; With major key accounts and modern trade experience
- Experience in demand and supply planning and customer marketing
- Thorough understanding of the Thailand market- attuned to customer and consumer insights
- Planning and analytical skills- Strong strategic direction skills and can apply the data derived from consumer insights research
- Managing Others- people management/ development and able to influence others for buy-in
- Understanding of the business, including the various levers (i.e. Manufacturing, Finance, Marketing) by working together towards achieving the same goal
- Networking and Wiring, Negotiations, Business Development
Job Type: Regular