We are currently looking for a Manufacturing and Engineering (M&E), Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) Associate Representative for our EHS team based out of our Moncton location. This role reports into the Regional M&E EHS Manager for Moncton and will contribute to PepsiCo Beverages Canada’s success by providing EHS support to our Manufacturing and Warehouse Operation. Additional responsibilities in order to support the may be assigned as required so to assist the Regional M&E EHS Manager in executing the broader EHS plan.
- Implements and executes necessary policies, procedures, work instructions and training conforming to PepsiCo’s Global Environmental Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS)
- Facilitates the execution, implementation, and tracking of the site’s annual EHS Plan
- Assists internal program element leaders in building EHS capabilities and competencies so to continuously improve the EHS program
- Supports the incident investigation process, including supporting root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Plans and facilitates the completion of the annual EHS training
- Oversight and support of the location Safety Committees
- Supports the location in achieving their annual EHS objectives
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable legislation and management system standards
- Ensures that required regulatory permits are up to date and that annual reporting requirements are met
- Interfaces with regulatory authorities (Federal/ Provincial/Local Regulators) as required
- Demonstrate professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader.
- University Degree or a College Degree in a related field, preferably in health and safety, environmental, engineering, science or business
- 3-5 years of EHS work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Food and Beverage manufacturing and warehousing experience is a definite asset
- Demonstrable employee relations experience, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong EHS systems, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Commensurate to experience
Anticipated/Preferred Start Date:
Reports to: Regional M&E EHS ManagerRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular