- Manage multiple tests & learn initiatives and prioritize resources to meet business objectives
- Develop and implement project plans
- Liaison with third-party partners and suppliers
- Interface with all levels of management and ensure alignment throughout the organization
- Identify project/portfolio risks, prepare mitigation and contingency plans, and escalate when appropriate.
- Oversee and direct the flow of work through the program Kanban and into the program backlog
- Aligning across internal, external and cross-functional program stakeholders
- Decide/defend when enough business value has been accrued to warrant a release to the customer/end users leverage Continuous Exploration with customers/end-users to understand variable market needs and to define a set of features and capabilities that address those needs throughout the development process
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) and/or Frito-Lay equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience with at least 3+ years of product/project management experience, including balancing schedules, costs and timelines
- Mastery of Lean-Agile principles with the ability to anticipate and remove barriers across multiple workstreams
- Ability to understand and communicate business and technical issues
- Possess strong ability to tackle complex problems creatively, manage risk and influence rapid decision-making
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment of mutual influence and negotiate
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing the delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects and keep teams engaged and on task Highly adaptable to a changing environment and able to sort through ambiguity
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement