Sector Demand Planner contributes to PepsiCo Beverages NA success by ensuring accurate sales forecasts are developed. This is accomplished by leveraging data and statistical models to guide the decision making process for the assigned accounts in consultation with other key process stakeholders.
This role will support Sector Planning activities:
- Review and plan weekly forecasts within Prevail8’s Long-Term Unified Forecast Module (LTUF)
- Lead AOP and Qtrly Refresh Forecast process, which requires extensive interaction with Finance and Network Strategy
- Provide centralized demand planning coordination and support to ensure successful rollout of process/system enhancements and new products/package changes.
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Demand Planning tool capability and business process requirements
- Support Business and Planning Teams with Metric reporting & analysis; Create and Enhance Tools, when appropriate.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver long term accuracy and bias targets
- Maintain overall data maintenance and forecast set up within LTUF
- Coordinate AOP/Qtrly Refresh Process and ensure Input Assumptions are accurately updated (Innovation, Whse Changes, Discontinuations, Growth Rates, etc.); Will work closely with Finance and Network Strategy teams
- Create training and tools for capability & national team
- Tracking & optimization of Demand Planning tools, forecast processes with DP team, and business intelligence wiring with Sales
This position requires a person with a strong understanding of current demand planning process, plus proven analytical and influence skills. Role needs to demonstrate confidence with managing ambiguity and ability to set direction and take others along.Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement