PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, passionate about a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We Win with Purpose. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and expertly.
Are you ready to work as an Accounting Operations Associate for our business in PepsiCo South-west Europe?
The main purpose of this role is to Perform with accuracy and according to PepsiCo Financial Policies, Local statutory rules and PGCS model, the company accounting and reporting for AR Trade and OAL Trade Balances, building timely financial information that reflects the Business development.
Ensure the accounting, analysis and reporting, in compliance with US and local GAAP accounting principles, Swissco model and PGCS model. Preparation of the PepsiCo Corporate reporting in HFM, and other reporting requirements from Region.
- Frequent contact with Sector Reporting team to provide monthly information, align new requirements and validate changes in reporting.
- P&L review during the closing period. Booking the necessary adjustments and ensuring the compactness of the PL in the Net Sales line.
- Balance Sheet Review: analysis, identifying risks and opportunities on BS in the lines of AR and OAL.
- Operating Cash Flow analysis, cause of change, elaborating AOP and P9F and follow up of monthly outlook
- Support Auditors and Audit reviews: provide full transactions clarification and documentation as required. Elaboration of local statutory accounts and CBCR requirements
- Manage Key Controls related to Financial Reporting process and ensure completeness of the controls.
- Guarantee accuracy and transparency in all accounting information.
- Perform reporting on time and with high quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Fluent English
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Excel, SAP and HFM
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and local accounting
- 3 years’ experience in accounting or external audit
Differentiating Proficiencies Required
- 2-3+ years of work experience in Audit or Financial department.
- The role requires high analytic capabilities and ability to synthesize large amounts of data.
- Flexibility to fast changes. As in this department new requirements are continuously received, usually with very short deadlines.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with different budget holders and other departments in the company.
- Team work capacity as the new joiner will be coordinated in a team of 14 people with different interconnected functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#LI-SPAINRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary