- Partner MM to develop multi Non-Potato Chip marketing strategies and core platforms.
- Owns brand strategic plan, Marketing and media plan leads the AOP roll up, driven business and supports key actions.
- Leads via consumer insights, calendar focus, development processes and mass communication creative excellence.
- Builds a balanced (by brands and by time) portfolio of unassailable strength in our bottler business.
- Understand consumer insight and market insight of Overall Snack market
- Implement and execute marketing activities according to AOP and marketing calendar, inc. PR.
- Manage A&M spending to be in line with AOP
- Coordinate and align with category team and global team for related branding and projects
- Brief and coordinate with advertising agency on above-and-below the line activities/ include research agencies to deliver oriented result
- Monitor brand health, P&L of focusing product and marketing movement of target consumers to update team
- Coordinate with cross functions, i.e. Production, Supply chain, Finance, Procurement, Trade Marketing to get alignment on key marketing activities
- Leadership in Projects and NPD’s.
- Manage and control business partners eg. China, on supply chain and logistic
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in Brand Management, Marketing preferred in FMCG
- Leadership skills, able to lead team and drive actions
- Can Do attitude / think as business owner
- Innovative thinking: able to lead team in new ways of thinking and execution
- Good interpersonal skills with strong teamwork spirit
- Customer oriented, logical thinking, self-motivated, independent, willing to work under pressure
- Good communication (Thai & English)
- Project Management
- Have background on import & export and logistic model would be advantage
Job Type: Regular