Lead commercial aspects of the Procurement of Global Fountain and Fountain Innovation equipment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering, Business or Supply Chain. MBA Preferred
Experience: Must have 5 years of experience in sourcing for CPG companies
Experience must include:
- Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty in an environment where multiple stakeholders have decision rights. The incumbent must have very strong interpersonal and influencing skills in order to bring key constituents from cross functional groups together to drive against a common goal
- Development of strategic productivity targets
- Strong capability in complex contract negotiation
- Good understanding of accounting principles (capex, expense and depreciation)
- Strong project management, negotiation, influencing, executive communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strategic Supplier Management
- Critical thinking in finding transformational initiatives that drive significant value including TCO (total cost of ownership) analysis
- Risk and business continuity plan management
- International Trade nuances (tariff implications, duties & freight, etc.)
- Skilled in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement