Senior Marketing Manager – Global Pepsi
We’ve got a once-in-a-career opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Global Beverages team working on Pepsi, a multi-billion dollar pop-culture icon!
We’re looking for an outstanding, globally engaged marketer who has a track record of delivering programs at scale. You’ll have an ability to think long term and forward-thinking, whilst also being able to build and deliver industry leading communications. With strong emotional intelligence, you’ll be able to inspire, collaborate and lead a global network of regions, business units, functions and agencies. Pepsi has multiple brand partnerships, from music, to sports to fashion; and we’re looking for somebody who has their finger on the pulse of culture to help shape the future of the brand.
If this sounds like you, please read on…
Global Beverages, Dublin
From summer 2019, PepsiCo is bringing our Global Beverages team together in one centralized International hub. Based in the heart of Dublin, located in St Georges Quays, this integrated team of Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Design, Strategy, Franchise, Commercialisation, Communications, HR and Finance experts will lead from the forefront of the FMCG industry.
Global Beverages are responsible for the growth agenda and strategy across PepsiCo’s much-loved portfolio of brands including Pepsi, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Aquafina and Gatorade. With 13 Billion cases sold across 200 markets and as many innovation projects, there’s never a dull moment within this hardworking team.
As Senior Global Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in the development of a fully integrated, long term global brand strategy, activation and portfolio innovation direction. You’ll work in close collaboration with local and regional markets leads, with cross-functional internal partners as well as external multi-disciplinary agency teams. More specifically:
Global Brand Stewardship
- Establish and track global Pepsi brand critical metrics with focus on competitiveness and growth acceleration; key initiatives effectiveness and efficiency; global performance and competitive activities. Leverage insights and analytical tools to increase marketing value
- Develop Toolkits and Playbooks to facilitate the implementation of key marketing initiatives across markets
- Build positive relationships with markets
- Partner with top markets to identify and co-develop key consumer engagement platforms that will increase brand equity and drive share; work hand in hand with PR and external influencers to amplify impact
- Lead design and implementation of prioritized brand building and activation platforms and ensure timely regional deployment. Partner with the Global Brand Design teams to bring these to life, elevating brand programs and visual identity.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to develop and implement aligned execution plans; co-lead relationship with global/local comms agencies from brief to execution
- Support regionally led activation programs, including development and global amplification
- Deploy and execute global brand governance process and brand stewardship principles and guardrails
What we’re looking for in you:
- Demonstrated brand experience at Senior Marketing Manager level, specifically in consumer goods
- Brand Strategy - clear understanding of the impact of different marketing levers such as product, packaging, design, pricing. Building and executing against brand architecture constructs
- Brand Innovation - developing innovation platforms and running ideation sessions
- Brand Development - developing communication strategy, content ecosystem, engagement platforms, creative executions and partnerships.
- High EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and willingness to flex leadership and working style to meet people, market and/or project needs
- Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate in a highly matrixed global organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and Committed, creative and disruptive thinker
- Strong Project Management skills, from planning to execution.
- Energy, enthusiasm and curiosity to stay current on the latest entertainment trends
- Understanding of target audience media and content consumption habits
- Strong Agency Management
Relocation: We will offer relocation support for successful applicants based outside of Dublin.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, inspired by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business and culture. As part of this guiding ‘winning with purpose’ philosophy, we also recognize that supporting diversity and engagement is not only the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do for our business. Our commitment is woven into our values, recognising that our company is strongest when we are a company of opportunity that embraces the full spectrum of humanity.- For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular