Metrics are a vital component of HR and HR service delivery, measuring the effectiveness of HR programs and delivery, and providing information and actionable insights.
The collection and presentation of service delivery metrics and insights creates awareness, and educates customers and COEs to attain the improvements in customer experience PepsiCo’s HR Service Delivery model is designed to achieve.
This role ensures the integration of information, data and feedback from numerous systems and customer communication channels to identify and assess continuous improvement and customer experience opportunities within the Global HR Operations & Service Delivery teams. They will gather and analyze data related to current processes and services with a focus on customer experience and the achievement of performance objectives, and identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
Understanding and relevant experience of defining and delivering a metrics structure, identifying the most relevant and impactful sources of data, and leveraging the right communication tools approaches are key to this role.
- Provide relevant and insightful intelligence around the health and performance of the business processes, delivery partners, and platforms that are the engine room of the HR business. This role monitors insights and collaboratively develops recommendations on improving underperforming areas to add value
- Identify patterns and trends in data to create predictive view and “Spot” opportunities to create value where performance lags
- Monitor key service indicators that drive performance. Communicate to stakeholders areas of underperformance and help build action plans with appropriate partners and/or stakeholders
- Assess the effectiveness of the Service Delivery Model and develop strategies to continue to evolve, improve and measure the model and experience for stakeholders. Identify opportunities to expand scope of services offered by Global HR Operations & Service Delivery
- Integrate information, data and feedback across the full range of process and systems performance, and from regular customer inputs to deliver insights that guide strategic actions to improve customer trust
- Assist in establishing, monitoring, and analyzing business process metrics and measurements
- Ensure the roles, responsibilities, scope and effectiveness of Global HR Operations & Service Delivery are effectively communicated to stakeholders, including progress in delivering progress towards the achievement of service expectations
- Develop materials to support opportunity reviews, including interactive dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent required
- Min. 5 years in a large-scale global HR Operations/Shared Services/Service Delivery environment
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery with an employee/customer orientation
- Ability to initiate and foster open dialogue and trust across the enterprise HR organization. Ability to work with different geographies and cultures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization including to an executive audience
- Ability to develop beneficial internal and external relationships to frame strategic opportunities and the implications for driving business solutions
- Experience in utilizing basic statistics, data analysis, process mapping, root cause analysis and corrective action
- Solid understanding of how to identify and create the impactful and effective visualizations
- Proven ability to quickly master end-to-end understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Technical and functional skills and knowledge of HR tools and Interfaces
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Service management and ticket management system experience
Job Type: Regular