The FLNA R&D Productivity Senior Engineer will lead the creation, development, qualification and execution of Productivity initiatives. The Associate will apply engineering principles, project management skills and experimental design/analysis to create and evaluate Productivity projects.By joining R&D Productivity, you will become a part of a team which helps drive over $20MM in annual savings to the bottom line.
- Understanding productivity opportunities - These opportunities include improvements in throughput, yield and sustainability without compromising quality, product design or consumer acceptability
- Creation and execution of project plans to quantify identified opportunities – Working in conjunction with cross functional partners to create and execute critical plans will provide project management opportunities
- Application of sound engineering and science principles to address technical challenges – Most productivity problems are resolved through the correct application of basic engineering principles
- Designing and conducting experimental designs and statistical analysis of results – Project decision will be based on data driven results
- Collaboration with cross-functional partners Productivity opportunities span many functions, such as Operations, Purchasing, and Ops Finance as well as across sectors and regions.
- Communication of Results – Results and recommendations will be shared both written and verbally within the productivity team and with the cross-functional partners.
- BS in Engineering or Food Science degree with 3-5 years of experience in process engineering OR MS in Engineering or Food Science with 2-4 years of experience in process engineering OR recent PhD graduate in Engineering or Food Science
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to travel up to 33%
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement