We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Position SummaryThe Maintenance supervisor is responsible for directing the tasks of the shift Electricians/Mechanics during their daily work. This work consists of preventative and operational maintenance in our manufacturing facility. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the direction of the preventive maintenance program, training and developing staff, owning documented safety programs, completing various reports as directed as well as leading staff in all aspects of safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- ·Help to coach and develop the maintenance team
- Partner with other departments by directing resources to address immediate concerns while continuing to address ongoing projects as needed
Communicate inter-departmentally and within maintenance team regarding work progress as and when required
- ·Working closely with the Maintenance Manager to review Statistical analysis and problem solving with interdepartmental coordination to support production, quality, and safety goals.
Must be familiar with all aspects of Maintenance, safety, quality, GMP’s, auditing, TPM etc..
Ensure completion of employee training programs relating to procedural, GMP and food safety training as required
- Ensure plant compliance with basic safety (i.e. OSHA) requirements
- Experience in the following areas of expertise is preferred: motor controls and conveyor drive systems, low-pressure steam boiler plant, ammonia refrigeration systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, industrial-scale electrical, beverage line filler and packing equipment.
- Monitor labor and inventory to stay within cost plan; provide training and development for the Maintenance department and be a resource for troubleshooting and resolution of electrical/mechanical issues.
- Candidates with a degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related field preferred.
- Possess and able to demonstrate leadership abilities and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in high speed manufacturing industry; preferably in food and beverage industry
- Must be Knowledgeable of high-speed production equipment, machine automation and package transfer systems.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and problem solve is necessary.
- Must be able to work long hours if needed and weekends and holidays, as necessary
- When on the production floor must be able to work on your feet for long hours if needed in an environment with little climate control.
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- Project management, Six Sigma, Lean certifications or equivalent experience is considered an advantage
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement