Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture!
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions.
This role is the Operations Lead for the NYC Global eCommerce Office, a fast-paced, highly digital, and critical specialized centre. The eComm office in NY is the Global eComm Center for PepsiCo with 150+ end-users using cutting edge technology. Ways of working include design thinking and agility. In this role, you will interact with both business and IT leadership to support this agile way of working within this specialized centre.
The role is accountable for all IT Desktop & Executive Support, end-user support for analytical teams, and speciality eCommerce technology hardware and software requirements at the site. The role works directly with SVP & VPs in this specialized centre handling all IT Operations requirements.
A deep level of technical and digital expertise along with a strong customer service skill set is required. The individual must be able to balance business requirements with IT standards, acting quickly to maintain the site as well as meet their increasing business demands. This role is both the Face of IT for eCommerce and Voice of the Customer within IT. The person needs to be able to navigate PepsiCo business and technology processes effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum 6 years IT support experience at a company of similar size and complexity as PepsiCo
- Minimum 4 years support experience working directly with Executives
- Responsible for all IT Hardware / Software at the site (e.g. printers, laptops, phones, iPads, Video Conferencing units, IT accessories, etc.) This includes everything from ordering through imaging, repairing and end of life
- Maintain high performance laptops/desktops, high resolution displays, network printers, and Apple iPhones/iPads
- Highly motivated individual who is organizationally savvy and possesses an executive presence
- Provide strong leadership presence among all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication both written and verbal including Technical writing experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, effectively multi-task, and make quick & confident decisions
- Manage site expectations regarding technology and processes
- Liaison to other IT Teams within CTO and Operations (e.g. Network, Engineering, etc.)
- Partner with PepsiCo vendors to maintain network, storage, and video conferencing equipment
- Serve as customer advocate and engage other IT teams managing and/or escalating issues through resolution
- Hands and feet at the site for other IT backline teams (e.g. Network, Video, Voice, etc.) This includes racking, stacking, patching, troubleshooting, etc
- Perform testing and implementation of new technology
- Provide 1:1 training to end users
- Provide full-service support to executives while in the office as well as after hours
- Provide support for executive meetings at site and offsite
- Proficient with both MS Windows and Apple MAC
- Experiencing supporting:
- Standard and high-end Laptops & Desktops
- Mobile devices (e.g. iPhones and iPads)
- Analytical software applications
- Productivity applications (e.g. Office 365, Skype for Business, Zoom, OneDrive, Video Conferencing, etc.)
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure to proficiently assist with troubleshooting
- College Degree and Technical certifications (examples below) are preferred
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT
- Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement