Auto req ID: 193182BR
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Service Technician- MEM contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering and installing Soft Drink Dispensing and Merchandising Equipment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Delivering and installing soft drink dispensing equipment including Vendors, Visi Coolers and Fountain Equipment.
Completion of invoices, settlement sheets and related paperwork, through hand held computers and/or a manual paper process.
All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
Flexibility to work overtime and other shifts when required
Qualifications Required:Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
· Pepsi Pro Certification within six months of hire.
· Level I & II Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
· 445A Appliance Service Technician Certification
· Electrical fundamentals and troubleshooting course completed.
· Valid AZ Ontario driver’s license.
· A clean Ministry of Transport driver’s abstract and CVOR certificates required, in accordance with the company’s hiring policy.
· Aptitude test must be written upon request.
· Strong interpersonal/customer skills.
· High school diploma
· Able to safely move heavy vending/cooling equipment
· Ability to operate a hand held computer using Apple/Windows based software.
· Ability to lift 60 pounds.
· Ability to work with arms extended overhead for prolonged periods of time.
· Prolonged driving for 8 plus hours.
· Ability to service equipment in low storage areas with prolonged Kneeling, Stooping, Crouching and Squatting.
· Two years in trade experience.
· Able to work weekends and shift work if required.
Job Type: Pipeline