An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join our PepsiCo, Global Beverages team, based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
PepsiCo is bringing our Global Beverages team together in one centralised International hub. Based in the heart of Dublin, this integrated team of Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Design, Strategy, Franchise, Commercialisation, Communications, HR and Finance experts will lead from the forefront of the FMCG industry.
Global Beverages are responsible for the growth agenda and strategy across PepsiCo’s much-loved portfolio of brands including Pepsi, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Aquafina and Gatorade. With 13 Billion cases sold across 200 markets, and with many innovation projects annually, there’s never a dull moment within this talented team.
The Finance Analyst will support the Global Beverage Finance team in managing purchase orders and invoices, budgeting, planning and reporting. The Analyst will work closely with both finance team members as well as cross-functional partners to support the success of the entire organization.
- Interface with Global Beverage teams (including Marketing, Consumer Insights, Strategy and Commercialization functions) to gather information needed to create purchase requisitions within SAP
- Coordinate with purchase requesters to confirm services completed and submit invoices for processing
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable, internal stakeholders and external vendors to help resolve invoice processing or payment issues
- Maintain budget forecasts in SAP (annual plan and monthly/quarterly adjustments)
- Provide accurate and timely reporting for the Global Beverage team, including Travel and Events expenses vs budget as well as Advertising & Marketing spend vs forecast by team
- Work with Controller’s organization to maintain SAP master data including cost centers, approval hierarchies, and vendor information
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from cross-functional partners and Global Finance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Comfort with financial forecasts and models
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels throughout the organization by way of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and interest in building a career in Finance
- Proficient in Excel; experience with SAP a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Finance Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Finance Assistant Analyst
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular