Responsible for driving of full deployment, maintenance and continuous refreshment of the ERM on RU BUCCA level in PepsiCo to ensure full deployment of preventative approach/mind-set in the organization.
Risk Management Strategy
Active implementation of overall risk management strategy (incorporating existing Corporate and functional risk goals, strategies and programs) that ensures a holistic approach to all risks to PepsiCo RUBUCCA.
Risk Management CoE
Develop, implement and update appropriate risk methodology, models, approaches and templates, making sure the PepsiCo approach is fully aligned to the relevant international standards.
Drive full alignment and cooperation with Corporate and Sector’s relevant teams and related activities.
Involvement into key and/or strategic projects from the beginning to facilitate the risk assessment and further management process to make sure projects are successful, as well as further operations (post-project state).
Active support and drive the implementation of relevant GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) software and further continuous efficiency and effectiveness improvement measures of RM practice in the organization.
Risk Management Committees
Drive the process and annual program of identification, assessment and management of risks and opportunities and make relevant inputs into the AOP;
Coordinate plans with functions for control and mitigation strategies:
- SOS (operations);
- H&S Measures;
- Liaison with regulators;
- BCP and DRPs (Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan);
- Incident management functions;
- CMT (Crisis Management Team).
Risk Management Communication
Make sure that proper communication system/framework is in place for the key risks and opportunities to make sure that it is managed in the optimum way.
Risk Management Reporting
Monitor, measure and evaluate the organisation’s progress in risk management through a risk scorecard (RUBUCCA and Sector):
• Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modelling.
• Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
• Organise appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally
Incident And Crisis Management Strategy
Design, implement and maintain an overall Incident and Crisis Management strategy (incorporating existing Corporate strategies and programs).
Develop, implement and regularly update sound Crisis Management program, incorporating the most critical risks and consequences, inherent to the external and internal activities of PepsiCo Russia. Lead development of similar programs in Ukraine and CIS.
Support Crisis management program by facilitating regular Crisis Management Team simulations.
Incident and Crisis Management activities coordination and reporting.
IA, IC, RM Cooperation
Make sure that RM stream supports the IA and IC, 3 streams works in synergy and build on each other. All streams move towards risk-based approach.
- Work Experience: at least 5+ years’ experience at RM\\IC area in Big Four\\Consulting or in industry;
- Education: high
- Key Skills: risk assessment, analytics, good collaboration and communication skills, ability to work independently across many levels in the organization, responsible, attention to details, management skills
- Strong understanding of respective functionality and methodology, risk management, project management, information security.
- Experiencie in set-up of the ERM in the organization is a plus;
- English language (read/write) fluent level is required.
Job Type: Regular