Who are we?
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
Customer Service Specialist (Merchandiser) – PepsiCo Foods Canada
If you’re hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, and independent individual to join the Toronto Zone team as a Customer Service Specialist (Merchandiser) in downtown Toronto.
As a Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Rotating all Frito Lay products
- Writing orders for mainline and perimeter racks
- Maintaining planograms, pricing and POS
- Adhere to merchandising guidelines
- Generate daily store orders through HH4
- Unsaleables Management
- Strong communication with CDM
- Complete and participate in one on one & District meetings
- Perform all functions of his/her duties in a safe manner
So if you have…
- Completed High School or post-secondary education
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Communication, organizational skills and possess a high energy level
- Retail and/or food service experience would be an asset
- A desire to be physically active and work in a fast paced environment
- Interest in working on your own with minimal supervision
- A competitive streak and the drive to be the best
- A G Class driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work
If you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the career for you!
Apply Today at PepsiCo Canada Careers TodayRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular